CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Mar 29, 2009

Jumper

From Leah Jumping


Leah loves to utilize our couches as trampolines as well as balance beams. She watches herself in the mirror that is hanging adjacent to the couches and gets a kick out of watching herself fly through the air. Leah has perfected jumping from one couch to the other, she's an expert. Kellen captured some jumping with his camera the other day and I thought I would share. These pictures are too good to pass up.

From Leah Jumping


From Leah Jumping


From Leah Jumping

6 comments:

The Robinsons said...

Those pics are awesome...she just gets cuter and cooler everyday!

Lisa said...

TOO CUTE! What type of camera is that? Those pictures are awesome!

Kellen said...

Its a Nikon D90 with an off camera flash.

Line said...

You guys take some great pictures!

JR and Brynn said...

Hey, Magen, those pics are awesome. Just checkin in on you guys. Glad all is well. Hope work is treating you well. I really miss chatting with you.

Hone Family as in Ryan and Ashley said...

Hello! I didn't even know you had a blog. Why have you not told me? Oh that's right, we don't ever see each other anymore! I'm so glad I found it!