CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Nov 28, 2009

Falling for Fall



This season brings the yummy smells of autumn (rain, dried grass and crunchy leaves) and of course anticipation for the holidays. I love the changing leaves and the beautiful colors of fall. I love that apples taste so yummy this time of year and the unpredictable weather and snuggling up inside when it looks so gloomy outside.

This year Leah has shared in my love for fall. She anxiously awaited the trees to change and would get very excited when she saw leaves on the ground. This afternoon we decided to indulge a bit...



Leah found this pile of leaves minutes before a truck pulled up to vacuum all the leaves up. Her eyes lit up when I suggested jumping in the pile...because it never occurred to her.



We have had a beautiful fall. As a matter of fact,  I really wanted to give Lily a middle name that incorporated fall-y-ness but I could not come up with ANYTHING. She enjoyed a nap underneath the changing foliage while her sister frolicked.



 Awwwww...pure joy.

0 comments: