CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dec 2, 2009

Here's to 5 Years!


Today Kellen and I have been married five years. Crazy. I'm sure in jest Kellen would say that it seems like SOOOO much longer...and I would agree :)

We celebrated during our trip to the west coast and went to dinner together tonight. But I also feel that this anniversary deserves public recognition in a culture where five years feels like a large milestone. Kellen might not like this blog...but oh well!

We have had a lot of great moments in the last five years in marriage from schooling to different jobs, children, traveling and playing together. My favorite part of marriage is growing together. When you first get married you have to learn how to mesh your lives. We have learned to do this fairly seamlessly without losing ourselves. I appreciate our partnership in bettering one another and loving our children. We're a team.

Here is my photo tribute. I thought that I would feature some of the out-takes along with some nice pictures from our engagement and wedding. They were not the highest quality to begin with and then I scanned them in which did not help. Just imagine their potential.


 Kellen and I, along with our family, had a VERY cold photo experience on our wedding day.


I like this picture because it seems to sum up our relationship. I would name it "Oh Kellen..."




Kellen's infamous open eyed weirdo smile...




 
This picture creeps me out...



Exhaustion.

Kellen, thank you for five great years (and staying so incredibly attractive)....I'm excited to see what we can do with the next five. How about a house and one more child?

0 comments: