CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dec 17, 2009

Lame Chow Mein


Okay. So maybe you'll think this is gross or below you...or maybe this is something you haven't thought of. Chow Mein made with Ramen noodles? Your liking it right...huh huh? Yeah...I know Lame Chow Mein.

We (I) make it all the time because it is so convenient. Leah eats Ramen EVERY night and so we have large quantities of Ramen noodles on hand at all times and we always have random veggies that need to be used ASAP before they become less than desirable.

So it usually goes like this, I take whatever veggies are available (leftover) and stir fry them with a couple tablespoons of vegetable oil and a few drops of sesame seed oil. I then add the al dente cooked Ramen noodles and fry them up with an added splash of soy sauce. Yum. Tonight I even spruced it up with some toasted sesame seeds. Again...yum. I usually will serve it with some homemade egg drop soup or egg fried rice...both of which I'll have to post about in the future.

Hope this brings some inspiration for desperate dinner nights! Enjoy.

1 comments:

JR and Brynn said...

Hey, Magen. I love all the cute updates and pics. I am so loving looking at your cute wedding pictures. They are so gorgeous!! Congrats on 5 years. Also congrats on being so close to your LCSW. That is so incredible and I am so jealous. I am amazed at how you manage everything you do. You are insipiring - seriously!! Happy holidays to your gorgeous family.